ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS: Get ready for your next adventure with your canine companion, and make sure you have all the essentials!
– Cedarcide dog-friendly bug spray: Helps repel fleas and ticks
– Thermacell: This deet-free device helps ward off mosquitoes
– Homescape Pets Restful Pet CBD: we recommend giving to your dog before a long car ride to help mellow them out
– Kwik Stop Septic Powder: This is something everyone needs to bring with them in the event your dog gets a nasty cut, and it won’t stop bleeding.
– Vetericyn: This solution will help sanitize cuts or help heal hot spots
– The Natural Dog Company Paw Soother: keep your dog’s paw pads moisturized and less prone to cracking
– Chloraseb: an over-the-counter antifungal wipe.
– Vitamin E oil: Great to help develop strong and healthy muscles
– Honest Kitchen Powdered Goat’s Milk: Helps lower the risk of allergies
SAVE for your next dog-friendly adventure!
Leave a Reply