In this episode of “Cooking with Cannabis”, John and JeffThe420Chef team up to make the ultimate pot brownie. This simple cannabis recipe is delicious and easy to make. Get the recipe below!
Pot Brownie Ingredients:
3 sticks grass fed butter, melted
1 stick cannabutter (melted)
3 cups raw cane sugar
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 cups all purpose flower
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 340F. Lightly grease a 13X9 brownie Pan
2. Using the whisk, combine melted butter, Cannabutter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl.
3. Add the eggs slowly (pouring about 1 egg at a time and mixing well after each until thoroughly blended.
4. Using a flour sifter, sift the flour, cocoa powder and salt into a separate bowl (it’s important to actually sift these ingredients and not just toss them together.
5. Gradually stir the dry mixture into the butter mixture until blended using a wooden spoon or rubber or silicone spatula
6. Mix in the chocolate chips (or chunks).
7. Spread the batter evenly in the prepared baking pan.
8. Bake 35-40 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out nice and clean.
9. Let cool 30 mins
10. Cut into equal sized brownies and enjoy.
Potency = Total potency of Cannabutter used divided by the number of brownies.
Use Jeff’s Cannabis Calculator to be sure each of your recipes is precisely dosed. That calculator is absolutely free to you here: https://www.jeffthe420chef.com/calculator
Be sure to check out JeffThe420Chef at his website https://www.jeffthe420chef.com/ and pick up a copy of his fabulous cookbook “The 420 Gourmet”: https://www.jeffthe420chef.com/cookbook. Looking for a light tasting cannabutter? Get Jeff’s recipe here: https://youtu.be/DsuUeF9xGZA PLUS learn how to clean your cannabis and hemp properly by following this link: https://www.jeffthe420chef.com/post/c…
About Jeff, “The Julia Child of Weed”:
Daily Beast Author of The 420 Gourmet; The Art of Elevated Cannabis Cuisine (Harper Wave, 2016) cookbook, JeffThe420Chef is the inventor of Culinary Cannabis, odorless pre-rolls cannabis flower and “tasteless” canna-oil and cannabutter. Jeff rose to prominence as one of the world’s top cannabis chefs by using molecular gastronomy and culinary deconstruction to reinvent the cannabis consumption experience. He is also the Executive Chef of Monica’s House, a cannabis edibles consumption lounge coming soon to West Hollywood. Through his creations, Jeff is revolutionizing the cannabis consumption experience.
Visit us at: https://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com
Follow our Podcast: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1129859
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/upatientsgroup
Leave a Reply